Let's Make Ep11: Earl Grey Cake
Did you know you can make an Earl Grey Cake with a tub of melted ice cream? Try this out and you'll be pleasantly surprised! You can even substitute earl grey with your favourite flavour to make your own unique cake.
For the cake, you'll need:
- 1 pack of plain/vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 pint of Earl Grey Gelato (melted)
For the drizzle icing, you'll need:
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180C and put the ice cream at room temperature to melt. You may also take the ice cream out and melt it in a pot if you're in a hurry.
- Whisk together the cake mix, eggs and melted ice cream.
- Pour into lined cake tin.
- Bake at 180C for around 30-45 minutes.
- To make the drizzle icing, mix the icing sugar and lemon juice. Drizzle over cake after cake has cooled.
Watch the video here!