What's not to love about chendol? Tropical coconut, vibrant green pandan jellies, luscious gula melaka...all in one ice-cold bowl of deliciousness.
We update this classic Singapore dessert with our Island Coconut sorbet, for added creaminess and flavour. Our coconut sorbet is dairy-free, but just as smooth and indulgent as a normal ice cream.
Trust us - this is one sundae you won't want to miss. Recipe and how-to video below!
- Crushed Ice
- Coconut Cream
- Chendol Jelly (green pandan jelly)
- Island Coconut Sorbet
- Gula Melaka Syrup (available at most supermarkets and bakery stores)
- Layer ice, coconut cream and jelly in a bowl
- Scoop Island Coconut Sorbet on top of jelly
- Top with gula melaka syrup