Let's Make: MIni Banana Pancakes
These mini banana pancakes are an oh-so-cute and tasty treat. Perfect for a weekend breakfast or even snack time.
- 1 box of pancake mix
- Milk (or other ingredients as per the pancake mix instructions)
- 2 bananas, chopped
- Butter for frying
- Vanilla Bean Dream gelato
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Make the pancake batter according to the instructions on the box.
- Chop up the bananas into small discs.
- Coat the banana discs with the pancake batter.
- Fry the coated banana in a pan with some butter
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and some chocolate sauce.
Watch the video below!